Monday 17 November 2014

My Top 4 Films

1. Inbetweeners

This is my favourite film for a number of reasons, for example, I think that this is much better than the second inbetweeners, this is due to the fact that it would of been hard to beat the first inbetweeners due to the fact that its way more hilarious. This was originally aired on E4 from 2008-2010. The episodes involved situations of school bullying, broken family life, indifferent school staff, male bonding, and largely failed sexual encounters.






2. Inbetweeners 2
Like I said previously, I don't feel that this was funnier than the first film this is the main reason why its number 2. However this still covered the same areas as the above. Released in 2014.








3. The Impossible
This had me in tears, and not many films can do that in fact I think its the first that I've cried at, and as its based on a true story that's even harder to believe but it is true. Definitely hit me hard but I loved it! released in 2012, genre: drama. Its about a family caught in the 2004 Indian ocean tsunami. Actress Naomi Watts who was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress, the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama, and a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role. This is a typical disaster film, due to the fact that an ordinary family are on holiday and somehow manage to survive such a disaster.





4. Rise of the Planet of the Apes
This was by far the better out of the two as it had a better storyline than number the 'Dawn of the planet of the apes'. This was released in 2011, genre: Sci-Fi, its unusual for me to watch Sci-Fi as i'm not really into this genre but this film proved me wrong! And it ended with a great cliff-hanger however its a shame that the following film (Dawn of the planet of the apes) didn't really appeal to me as much as the first planet of the apes! This is a Sci-Fi film due to the fact that this is a prediction into what will happen in the future however not in our life time, hopefully. Filled with lots of conflict between the apes and the humans which packed a great storyline.






1 comment: